[BRLTTY] what would be the most blind friendly distribution

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue Aug 3 01:32:19 EDT 2010

Zdenek Vopat <zdenekvopat at zdenek.vopat.name> wrote:
> I am thinking getting to the world of linux and I wonder what would be the most blind friendly full distribution to use which would support brltty 4.2?

Perhaps a more interesting question at this point would be: what are the least
braille -user friendly distributions?

I think you'll find that there are people happily using Debian, GRML, Ubuntu,
Fedora, CentOS, Arch Linux, OpenSUSE and probably others, with braille
displays.

Debian is my personal preference. Also remember that the similarities between
distributions overwhelm the differences in many areas: it's mostly the same
software, after all.