[BRLTTY] using BrlAPI and speech API in one program

marquats at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de marquats at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Aug 3 04:30:35 EDT 2010

> Have you tried the vs model ?
> (see Drivers/Braille/XWindow/README)
>
> Shérab.

I can't find Drivers/Braille/XWindow/README. Is it online or local? I have
installed the precompiled brltty-win-4.2-1.exe, maybe it is not contained
there?

I tried the vs driver (brltty -b vs), but it seems not to display a
virtual braille terminal but to use a real terminal. The included doc for
this driver is in french and I have difficulty to read it.

Can you please tell me how to use the "vs model" or where is more
information about it?

Greets, Thomas Marquardt