[BRLTTY] I can't build brltty

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Tue Aug 10 19:47:41 EDT 2010

Hi,

> Well, this all looks like libc bugs, not brltty bugs.
Could you tell me what I should report and who could solve bug? I'm surprised Mario Lang could build a static release, on of things which didn't change on my lenny is libc. I'd like to avoid disturbing the wrong people reporting a bug which wouldn't exist... Or maybe I'll try building from a livecd such as lfs... but not convinient.

> I know that Drepper doesn't take much care about making sure that static
> linking still works.
Well, what does it mean? What can I do?

Thanks,

Regards,