[BRLTTY] PLEASE ......................... explain ?

Labrador labrad0r at edpnet.be
Sun Dec 5 06:27:57 EST 2010

Hi DEAR Mr. Dave Mielke/and / or MailingList (co)administator(s).

I would like please to know :

1) how exactly to subscribe to this list:
	- A) by sending a mail to the machine
	- B) by submitting our subscription request online

2) REASONS for this stupid questions:
	- A) no any reactions when submitting things online
	- B) still waiting for ML reaction when requested by mail

I want some explanations please !
I want to know if the Mailman machine still works right
and why I have been able to migrate about 16 other mlist subscriptions
successfully/WITHOUT ANY problem!
and why does the BrlTty ListEngine doesn't work as expected ?

Thanks for your kind and very fast help Dave!

Greetings,

Labrador