[BRLTTY] Modifying braille movment keys in widows version of brltty.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Dec 20 00:30:52 EST 2010

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2010/12/19 at 01:17 +0100]

>Actually i would like to have som help here.
>Many people know that i and other brailliant users have problems
>using brltty together with nvda.
>For some reason i can not use the d2 and d5 keys to scroll through a line.
>Does anybody know if this is an nvda or brltty issue or a combined issuee?

I'm sure that this kind of problem was fixed some time ago. I know you've
already said that you've successfully used another type of braille display with
NVDA. Could I ask you to reverify that the other one works using the very same
combinatoon of brltty and nvda that you're using when your Brailliant doesn't
work? This may be redundant testing for you, but I'd like to be absolutely
sure.