[BRLTTY] If possible, need replacing hungarian specific braille table files with BRLTTY

Hammer Attila hammera at pickup.hu
Wed Jan 6 00:06:37 EST 2010

Dear list,

Mielke, in hungarian, we writing first the family name (Hammer) and the
last name (Attila). In english, this is rewersed. Lot of time I writing
e-mails with hungarian people, my mail client setted up hungarian name
format.
Some time english people writing "Dear Hammer", but this is not matter,
not disturb me. :-):-)

Sorry, I compressed now the table, I forgotten prewious. Thank you your
warning.

Attila Hammer