[BRLTTY] Copying over terminal boundaries

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Wed Jan 6 13:53:59 EST 2010

Teemu M Kuusisto, le Wed 06 Jan 2010 20:10:57 +0200, a écrit :
> I have tested both of these cutting types and the result is the same.
> The point is that BRLTTY refuses to take positions out of the terminal
> area. I would like it to accept these positions and treat them as follows:
> pos = end position of the cut area
> if pos.x > terminal.width:
> 	pos.x = terminal.width

Oh, maybe I see your point: the right edge of the screen is somewhere
in the middle of your braille display (because the screen width is not
a multiple of your braille device width), and at the moment you have
to find exactly where, while you'd prefer to just click the rightmost
cursor routing button, even if that's outside the screen?

Samuel