[BRLTTY] advice on braille displays

trev.saunders at gmail.com trev.saunders at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 21:38:55 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm thinking about geting a braille display for the first time.  Since I don't have much experience with I wonder what advice people could provide.

here are the things I am already thinking about.
*I would like it to be portable I use a laptop alot, and move around a far bit so being able to put it in a bag and go is important, so I will probably get a 40 or so cell display.
* I would like it to be fairly rugged, agian I will be moving it around, and ofcourse I would like it to last a while.

thanks for any advice!!!
tbsaunde