[BRLTTY] A small change in French Manual

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sat Jan 9 08:28:51 EST 2010

Hi,

Is it possible please to apply the attached patch, eventually adapting
it to the sgml requirements? It's a change in brltty.sgml, which allows
to mention, beyond my own name, this of the orgazization where I
contribute: Traduc.org. It will allow brltty to be mentioned on our
wiki, as I translated it and I'm a membership of this organization.

This organization is not commercial of course, and its purpose is
translating free documents and software, to get a database of French
resources for free software on a website. As member, I can add on it the
brltty project I translated. But for that Traduc needs to be quoted on
the translated document.

I hope you will agree this change. Thanks

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL