[BRLTTY] BRLTTY with no braille display

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Sun Jan 10 09:39:33 EST 2010

Hello,

I want to use brltty on my netbook. However, in most cases there is no braille
display connected to this netbook. I'm used to use brltty and so thought that
it might be possible to start brltty without a braille display. I've done a quick
search on google and looked also into the debian example configuration, but I
wasn't sure which option to take. I found e.g. driver vt or a logging driver.

Which driver is best to use with no braille display? Or is it inpossible to use
brltty this way?

Thanks
Sebastian