[BRLTTY] Problem with BRLTTY 4.2.1 for Windows

Michel such michel.such at free.fr
Fri Jul 2 09:19:08 EDT 2010

Hi Samuel and Ollie,

Just tried NVDA with Brltty 4.2.1 and cursor routing works fine for me.
I use a Seika  40 as Braille display thru the TSI driver and the COM port emulator coming with the display.

The only thing is that I built my NVDA using the Brltty python bindings coming with Brltty 4.2.1.
Samuel, if NVDA is built with previous versions of the bindings, could it cause those kind of problems?