[BRLTTY] Problem with BRLTTY 4.2.1 for Windows

Ollie mallard at ilgerone.net
Fri Jul 2 14:57:55 EDT 2010

Hello Michel,
Yes, in fact my friend says this problem arose with Version 4.2.1,
because in Version 4.1.2 everything worked all right.
Unfortunately I haven't installed BRLTTY in Windows, and have a
different braille display.
In fact, when I tried installing BRLTTY, I had terrrible problems,
but i was told that was due to conflict with Jaws.
I have just bought a netbook, where I've only installed NVDA, and I'd
like to give it another try.
My braille display is a pm display 40, by Freedom Scientific, and
it's a usb device, but I have no indication of virtual com ports, so
I don't know what would be the best thing to do.

Take care,
Ollie