[BRLTTY] the newest BRLTTY 4.2 WITH BRAILLE

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 19:01:26 EDT 2010

Hi samuel,

I have installed the newest version of BRLTTY 4.2 that you sent today but it
does not work with braille and the newest snapshot of NVDA VERSION 3631.
In the list there are:
No braille
freedomscientific
alva
and something with lillie or something like that and I don't khnow what is
it.
I can not find BRLTTY and therefore, I don't have any braille.
I went back to previous version of BRLTTY - version 4.1-2 AND PREVIOUS
VERSION OF nvda and it works fine.
I will ask if this BR
LTTY WORKS WITH THE NEWEST PHYTON version that is 2.7 whether I'm not wrong
or not yet?

Thanks much for your clariffications

Moti

Moti azrad