[BRLTTY] Accents on X

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Jul 21 15:44:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

Fantastic! Thanks very much Sam, the result is great!
Precision:

"You have to get it run at X session startup."
How can I do this? I use gdm (orca doesn't work with it :D ), I don't
have ~/.xsession or ~/.xinitrc. I could do at the startup of
gnome-terminal (.bashrc) but it's not very clean right?

Thanks,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL