[BRLTTY] Eurosign

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Wed Jul 21 16:51:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

After solving my first question about accent, I discovered it could be
good to do euro sign in braille keyboard. But I realease it's not
present in any table (it was on .tbl, not .ttb). Or what's its name? €
done on ordinary keyboard appears as ? on the braille display, even in
tty. So it becomes hard to configure xmodmap. Do you have a solution to
add the sign? Or what's its name if already present in the table
(fr_FR.ttb for instance)? I'll see the binding.

Thanks,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL