[BRLTTY] BRLTTY 4.2-2 WORKS NOW WITH MY BRAILLE DISPLAY BUT...

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 23:32:00 EDT 2010

Hi samuel and dave

I'm happy to say that NVDA main-3568 works fine with my SuperVario40 braille
display with Brltty version 4.2-2, the newest version.
but... the problem of the ability to pan my Braille line right with key
display 5 or pan left with key display 2, does not work at all, as before.
I can click the end key and to use right or left arrow to scroll my reading
in Braille but this optiion to pan right or left is not existing.
do you think that you can do something to solve that problem?
I'm using windows 7 operating system but this problem occurs in my other xp
pro machine too.

Many thanks for your support and much appreciation for your work.

Moti

Moti azrad
Musician and Piano Tuner
motia at 013.net