[BRLTTY] My full logs become complicated

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Mon Jun 7 17:18:52 EDT 2010

Hi,

Le dimanche 06 juin 2010 à 23:49 -0400, Dave Mielke a écrit :
> [quoted lines by Jean-Philippe MENGUAL on 2010/06/06 at 20:32 +0200]
>
> Are you okay with building brltty from its development stream? If you are then
> perhaps I can fix it for you. I don't want to modify the code, however, unless
> I have someone who can test my changes as I don't personally have access to a
> EuroBraille.
As you know I always like to contribute when I'm able to do. That's why I
translate and I test (only things I know to do as, unfortunately, I don't
develop on C). Then of course I'm ready to build brltty from dev stream. I can build as many times as necessary and
doing tests when you do a change about this bug.

So when you want.

Best regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL