[BRLTTY] Install images

J. R. Westmoreland jr at jrw.org
Wed Jun 9 10:54:18 EDT 2010

I used to run Debian but after I kept getting burned by the update process,
things broken and a dozen extra packages loaded for fun, I moved away from
it. Could someone enlighten me on what is so difficult about Fedora?
Is it the installer or some other part of the distribution that makes it so
difficult?
I'd really appreciate the pointers.

Thanks,
J. R.