[BRLTTY] Install images

J. R. Westmoreland jr at jrw.org
Wed Jun 9 12:11:48 EDT 2010

The only thing that might bite me is the fact I want to create a RAID5 disk
set. Other than that I'm just going to say install the whole world and
disable services when all is installed. I have the space so why not. LOL

If you are willing to make a install CD I'd for one test it and see how it
goes.

If you want to chat about it give me a call later this afternoon. I should
be back from school around 14:00 MDT.
Or you can call me at (801) 201-2439.

Thanks Dave.

J. R.