[BRLTTY] check attachment

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 06:02:50 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 11:14:23AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Lee Maschmeyer, le Sat 12 Jun 2010 04:28:26 -0400, a écrit :
> >
> > set-gcc-default-3.sh
>
> That's not something I can do in the brltty package build script

Ick! I had assumed you could build the object however you need to and
then send them the object, but I guess that's dumb on my part. That's
really too bad because it seems to preclude a fully functioning
brltty at this point. At least we can use the distributed version to
download and build the development version.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than
what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
     --Lewis Carroll