[BRLTTY] status cells

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Jun 19 21:25:38 EDT 2010

[quoted lines by Kristoffer Gustafsson on 2010/06/20 at 02:10 +0200]

>I want to have my status cells to the left ov my display instead of the right.

Go into the Preferences Menu and set Status Position to Left.

>In the previous versions of brltty, I had them to the left, but when
>installing version4.2 I got them to the right.

It's possible that the automatic conversion to configurable status cells did
that.

>Text on the screen is covered with the status cells when I have them to the
>right,

I think it may look like it does that, but not really. If you pan to the right
you'll see the very next cells. You'll see the very same text cells when the
status cells are on the left.