[BRLTTY] Trying to get the BRLTTY to work with NVDA on a Windows 7 machine

Hlynur Hreinsson hlynur at midstod.is
Thu Jun 24 10:29:00 EDT 2010

Hello again.
Well, it´s a version 3 of Seika, if that helps any :)
And I you are right about the COM 5 being a manufacturers virtual COM port.

Kind regards,

Hlynur Már Hreinsson
Consultant
Icelandic National Institute for the Blind,Visually Impaired and Deafblind
Hamrahlid 17, 105 Reykjavik
Iceland
Phone: +354 545-5800
e-mail: hlynur at midstod.is