[BRLTTY] BRLTTY 4.2 has been released.

Moty Azrad motiaz at gmail.com
Mon May 10 10:41:52 EDT 2010

Dear dave,

I wiswh to download and install the new brltty 4.2 that has been released.
I choosed, download and then, the current release.
I found there three links with different formats.
I downloaded the first one, but can not find any exe file as we had in the
previous brltty programs
Can I get from you a very clear answer:
1  which one of these three links to download
2  where I find the exe file and how is it named exactly?
this in order me not to install a wrong file, please.
Thanks much for your help.
Note: I wish to upgrade my brltty 4.1-2 to the new release.
I need it for my Baum supervario 40 Braille display to work with NVDA IN
WINDOWS7 7, OPERATING SYSTEM.
Again, thanks much for your support.

Moti

Moti azrad