[BRLTTY] brltty documentation on web page out of sync with brltty releases

Sérgio Neves sergioneves.g at gmail.com
Tue May 11 03:11:45 EDT 2010

Hi,
Actually, I think you've fixed it.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Sérgio Neves
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Mielke" <dave at mielke.cc>
To: "Informal discussion between users and developers of BRLTTY."
<brltty at mielke.cc>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] brltty documentation on web page out of sync with
brltty releases

[quoted lines by Sérgio Neves on 2010/05/10 at 18:05 +0100]

>Is there any reason for this?

I'm sure there is. :-) The real question is if the reason is good or bad.

>The brltty documentation on the web page is always one version behind the
>recent version of brltty. When brltty 4.1 appeared, the doc version on web
>page was from 4.0,

That was a bad reason. I'd forgotten to update the version.

>now is from 4.1.

That shouldn't be. Which page?

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of
God.