[BRLTTY] BRLTTY 4.2 in Debian Lenny

Ollie mallard at ilgerone.net
Fri May 14 03:04:26 EDT 2010

Hello list,
Following the advice of some list members, I installed Debian Lenny.
Thanks for this info; you were definitely right. It works perfectly
well, and is very stable.
I think I can finally approach Linux with a better result.

I have a question though. Last night I tried to upgrade to BRLTTY
4.2, but it wouldn't work at all.
I have a Pm Display 40 (Pac Mate braille display by Freedom Scientific).
In fact, my husband installed it for me. He might have done something wrong.
Is it possible to use version 4.2 with Debian Lenny? What should I do
to upgrade?

I also noticed that there isn't a Hebrew braille table in the list. I
used one in Ubuntu last year. Has it been removed for a specific reason?

Thanks, have a nice day/night!
Ollie