[BRLTTY] Problem with orca and brltty, Braille showing on wrong terminal

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Sun May 16 20:46:58 EDT 2010

The xprop command reports the correct VT.

I am not sure quite how the WINDOWPATH variable is meant to work. First
time I login it is set to 7 and then when I logout and back in it reads
7:8. Now if I logout and back in again X stays on tty8 and WINDOWPATH
reads 7:8:8 but Braille still remains on tty7. Tomorrow I will see what
the archlinux system reports for these, but may be you can tell me what
they should read to be correct.

I am starting gnome with GDM and on debian it is 2.20.x (can't remember
the exact version) and on archlinux we are on 2.30.x.

Anymore thoughts?

Michael Whapples