[BRLTTY] version 4.2-1 for and Baum scrolling binding

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Tue May 18 11:33:55 EDT 2010

Moty Azrad, le Tue 18 May 2010 16:58:34 +0300, a écrit :
> and as i wrote my Braille display is connected fine and works fine with all the
> applications and the menus.

Ok, so basically it's working except a few precise things. Maybe it's
just a key binding issue.

> i get to the end of the braille line and can not scroll to read the words after
> that. i click end key and it jumps to the text but i lost a half or soke words
> reading in braille, not in speech.

What is the "end" key precisely?  Is it perhaps what the driver seems to
call display key 5?  Could you run run-debug.bat, press the "end" key,
and send us the debug.log file to make sure which table is loaded and
which keypress is being generated?

> i went back to the previous version that is:
> b rltty4.1-2 and this one works properly in any text.

Ok.

Samuel