[BRLTTY] Baum display key 5 issue in Brltty 4.2

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Wed May 19 18:49:39 EDT 2010

Moty Azrad, le Thu 20 May 2010 01:37:54 +0300, a écrit :
> As I wrote the problem is that the Braille display key 5 does not respond with
> this version of brltty4.2-1.
> Thie Braille display key 5 works, yes works fine with the previous version of
> BRLTTY THAT IS VERSION 4.1-2.

Ok.

One thing that may pose problem is the following line in
etc/brltty/brl-bm-routing6.kti :

bind Display5+RoutingKey CUTRECT

Maybe this interferes with pressing Display5 alone?  Could you try to
comment it? (by putting a # sign before "bind")

And can somebody confirm or infirm whether display key 5 still provides
the FWINRT functionality in version 4.2 on Linux?

Samuel