[BRLTTY] Cinfirmation of moty-s problem.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri May 21 17:07:40 EDT 2010

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2010/05/21 at 21:44 +0200]

>One thing i have noticed is that when in command line mode is that
>these buttons work properly.
>If i am not using nvda and open the command prompt i can navigate
>without any problems.
>But if iusing nvda it does not work.
>I wonder if its a nvda problem more than a brltty problem?

Thank you. That's what I was beginning to suspect. The debug log should show
the hexadecimal value of the command that the key table processor is delivering
to the core. We need to look at that value in both 4.1 and 4.2 to see how they
differ. It may be, for example, that nvda is including the flags when
determining which function is to be executed, and it's possible, for example,
that the flags which control the autorepeat feature are being used in a
different way by the key tables code than the 4.1 Baum driver did.