[BRLTTY] Help Help Compiling BRLTTY Source Code

Saravanamutthukumaran saravanan at spectrumelectra.com
Tue May 25 02:11:00 EDT 2010

Hellow,
   Am Saravanamutthukumaran, am very new to this BRLTTY. I downloaded this
BRLTTY software pack completely and i wish to change very few coding
lines according to my requirement and also i did it. The main problem
and a very big problem for me is...
        I don't know how to compile the source and also how to create exe
from the source which i changed...

        Can you guide me properly to overcome this problem. If you
provide me a step by step process to create compile and to create
exe, it will be very helpful for me... Lots of Thanks in
Advance...

---
Saravanamutthukumaran Saktivelayutham
saravanan at spectrumelectra.com