[BRLTTY] BaumSuper Vario and Humanware Brailliant

Jeronimo Schöber info at masterid.de
Wed May 26 01:29:21 EDT 2010

Hi,
Moty, you say braille display key d5 does not work under linux? Which firmware do you have? Is a hardware problem present? What happens if you flip the display's direction and key mappings by pressing d2 d5 when in extended menu (using firmware v10 here)?

I will install linux on my machine and see if it works for me?
Dave, how could I generate debug info on this using brltty?
Cheers
Jeronimo