[BRLTTY] BaumSuper Vario and Humanware Brailliant

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Wed May 26 18:28:06 EDT 2010

Hello!
Well. i do not agree with you here.
I agree that the latest brltty does not work properly with nvda.
ANd i do agree that the privious version works well with nvda.
However booth versions of brltty works really great witout using nvda.
If you for example close nvda then opens a run dialog and typ cmd.
THen brltty will act as a old dos screenreader.
And it works, believe me!
It might be some sort of conflict with nvda and the brltty and the baum
drivers.
/A