[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and MinGW

marquats at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de marquats at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Oct 12 07:26:39 EDT 2010

Hello,

Thanks for the patch, with this the compilation has worked. But there are
still problems:

brltty seems not to read /etc/brltty.conf, I must give everything as
command line options.
I tried to put /etc in different locations also, but with no success.

The authentication does not work. Finally I called brltty with -Aauth=none
to make it work (but I don't think I need the authentication anyway).

Now, braille output does work, but braille input still doesn't. When I
press braille keys, brlapi_readKey (1, &key) does not return.

I have attached the debug.log file

Greets, Thomas Marquardt