[BRLTTY] brltty 4.3

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Apr 22 11:06:02 EDT 2011

It's been a while since the last version, 4.2, of brltty has been released.
It's time, therefore, for the next one. I'm not expecting any significant
problems to be found, but, nevertheless, I'd still appreciate it if you could
all give the latest development revision a good work-out. My current plan is
for 4.3 to be released on Monday, May 2.