[BRLTTY] brltty 4.3

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Mon Apr 25 09:39:34 EDT 2011

Hello,

Dave Mielke <daveatmielke.cc> wrote on Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 11:06:02AM -0400:
>It's been a while since the last version, 4.2, of brltty has been released.
>It's time, therefore, for the next one. I'm not expecting any significant
>problems to be found, but, nevertheless, I'd still appreciate it if you could
>all give the latest development revision a good work-out. My current plan is
There is still the problem I've mentioned with BRLTTY producing doubled letters
when a key table is activated. Currently, I'm forced to work with just the
braille display, but I have to scroll a lot over the screen and therefore an
activated key table would be nice.
Is there any information I could provide to make fixing easier?

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu