[BRLTTY] telnet (was Re: brltty 4.3)

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Tue Apr 26 12:57:09 EDT 2011

Hi Jason

Jason White <jason at jasonjgw.net> wrote on Di, Apr 26, 2011 at 08:23:54 +1000:
>Sebastian Humenda <shumenda at gmx.de> wrote:
>> I'm using e. g. a telnet session where I have to read a lot of text which is
>> scrolling by.
>
>I hope that's an ssh session these days, rather than a telnet session, unless
>you're using Kerberos or another security mechanism that provides encryption.
Not necessary. I do not administer a system over telnet, this was just an
example. This example is just about a text mode game played over telnet.
I would never use a telnet session for remote control ;-).

Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu