[BRLTTY] Contracted braille and current word

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 15 13:14:42 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2011/06/15 at 08:26 -0400]

>On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 09:30:51AM +0200, Sebastian Humenda wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is it possible to enable the contraction of the whole line, even the for the
>> word where the cursor is placed? For continuous reading this is more
>> convenient than having a not-contracted word.
>
>Boy would I love to see this capability added. It could be a switch in
>the config file since I'd never turn it off.

Should it simply be a two-choice setting for if the current word is contracted
or not, or should it be a contraction mode setting with several choices? If the
latter, what other useful modes can you think of?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.