[BRLTTY] Contracted braille and current word

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 15 20:32:08 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2011/06/15 at 15:26 -0400]

>One thing I've been thinking of for awhile is the 6/8 dot
>switching. Would this work:
>
>If you push it once it toggles between 6 and 8 does as it does now.
>
>If you push it twice quickly it goes to 6 dots without contraction.

I can have a look at that.

>Then add a toggle in the config file that means:
>
>If contractions are on, expand the current word.

What if this were made a three-choice selector: six dots without contracting,
contract whole line, contract but expand current word.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.