[BRLTTY] brltty - I'm confused!

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 17 18:54:50 EDT 2011

Yes, that looks like a good idea, but I'm wondering whether as orca uses
brlapi whether in fact it uses some other configuration file to determine
which default settings to set. In the orca preferences, there is a Braille
section, which on my current installation the enable Braille is checked, but
there is no way to determine which Braille display is used. Should I update
orca, if so, how?

Best,

David.