[BRLTTY] brltty - I'm confused!

David Reynolds dkreynolds at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 18 17:33:05 EDT 2011

Dave/Lee,

Many thanks. I finally got it working, but for some reason, with ttyUSB0. It
happened to be the very last one left to try, and I was on the verge of
giving up. You've probably played this game before.
Everything is fine, except for the Braille table, which I'd like to be UK
computer Braille, but I'll look at the manual to figure that one out.

Many thanks for all help and patience,

David.