[BRLTTY] Crash of BRLTTY

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Sat Mar 19 16:10:31 EDT 2011

Hello,

I just had a crash with BRLTTY 4.3dev. I was restarting GDM on the
command line and then BRLTTY crashed.
The only thing I have available for debugging is the core file. I
attach it to my mail.
Dave, you already told me that the total freeze of the keyboard has
something to do with BRLTTY catching *all* keyboard events. Is it
possible to leave special regions of the keyboard out in order to have
these keys work as the possibility to reboot? If not, would this be
something which could be implemented somewhere? (I imagine
CTRL+ALT+DEL to be uncaptured by BRLTTY)
System where this error occurred: Debian GNU/Linux (Linux 2.6.38)

Many thanks
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu