[BRLTTY] BRLTTY Implicated In Resource Exhaustion

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Tue May 10 23:05:24 EDT 2011

Sabahattin Gucukoglu <mail at sabahattin-gucukoglu.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure.  I'll give it a bit longer to manifest itself under various conditions, and take it from there.

2.6.38.6 was just released; you might get lucky with it or a later upgrade.

Modern kernels have extensive tracing facilities, but I don't know how to use
them or where to find a good introduction. This is why, if it persists, you
should report the bug and work with Debian or kernel maintainers to resolve
it, provided that it definitely depends on which kernel version you're
running.