[BRLTTY] BRLTTY 4.3 and multithreading

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri May 27 11:10:12 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by marquats at studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de on 2011/05/24 at 13:20 +0200]

>a while ago, on April 22, BRLTTY 4.3 was announced in this list. Can it
>already be downloaded, be it as a release or a development version? I
>couldn't find it anywhere.

No, not yet. That announcement got a few of us interested in doing more work on
internationalization, which, of course, introduced a delay. Now there's an
additional small delay because my paying employer has a very important deadline
to meet in a few days. We were also hoping to get our hands on a HandyTech
Active Braille so that work on USB support for it could be finished.

In any event, you can always build the latest development code from brltty's
source repository.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.