[BRLTTY] Can not get brltty to work on win 7 64 bit.

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sat Oct 1 21:13:02 EDT 2011

Anders Holmberg <anders at pipkrokodil.se> wrote:
> I have just installed brltty to my 64 bit windows and i am trying to
> get the libusb driver to work with no luck.
> I get an error message which says something like rundll problem
> starting libusb0.dll can not find  the correct module.
> Any help.

Make sure that module is in the search path that the system uses to find
libraries.

I've never used Windows so I can't give you system-specific advice. Under
Linux you can control the search path with environment variables and a
configuration file; there are probably similar mechanisms available to you.

I would start by using whatever the equivalent is to the find command to
locate that file, then sort out why the system can't find it.