[BRLTTY] Bluetooth: No go

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Oct 2 15:16:06 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2011/10/02 at 14:07 -0400]

>I also wrote three batch files, balbt for Brltty Alva Bluetooth, bfsus for
>Brltty FS usb, and (not used) balus for Brltty Alva usb. These are all
>attached. In the first I tried to get a log but probably did it wrong because
>it wasn't created.

There's an odd character (looks like alt-m) between the "-L" and the
"Bluetooth.log". I suspect the log file is being created but under an
unexpected name.

Please add -ldebug (-l here is lowercase) to all three scripts. Also, please
have all three scripts create a log file. It's those log files we need to see.

Did you get rid of "speech-driver al" in "brltty.conf"? You can be sure it's
out of the way by specifying -sno.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.