[BRLTTY] Bluetooth: No go

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Oct 2 20:16:17 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2011/10/02 at 17:00 -0400]

>The strange character should have been a tilde; I pressed dots 45.

The tilde is handled by the shell and must be at the beginning of an argument.
Putting it directly after -l, therefore, doesn't work. It also needs to be
followed by a slash. What you want to specify, therefore, is something like
this:

   -l ~/al-bt.log

>In lieu of other logs here's the last screen of dmesg again:
>
>[34146.617698] FAT: Directory bread(block 40) failed

You have a lot of these. They have nothing to do with brltty. FAT is the name
of the DOS file system, which is commonly used on mass storage devices. Is it
possible that you unplugged one of those before unmounting it?

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.