[BRLTTY] Alva on usb

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Oct 2 23:23:40 EDT 2011

[quoted lines by Lee Maschmeyer on 2011/10/02 at 21:55 -0400]

>Please pardon the misnamed log...

No problem. :-)

It appears that the BC is working with USB. Do you still have the "reset
required after disconnect" problem? If so, does it make any difference whether
or not brltty is running when you disconnect it?

Could you please now generate another log while using USB. This time, don't use
-ldebug. Here's what I'd like you to do instead. With an editor, go to line 24
of Programs/driver.c, wehre you should find this:

   static int logInputPackets = 0;

Change the 0 to 1 and then rebuild brltty. Then, when you run it, press each of
the FP keys. This is the same as one of the logs Tom generated. I'd like to see
how your 2.6 firmware is handling these keys.

Also, please do send a log, with -ldebug, of when you try Bluetooth.

Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the End of Salvation.