[BRLTTY] Window eyes problems

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Fri Oct 7 18:22:11 EDT 2011

Hi Again!
I am sorry for my last posting.
I was a bit frustrated.
However i also forgot to paste my braille.ini in a mail so i will paste
some lines here.
brl57=zephyr
brl58=oem110
brl59=Oem111-vp
brl60=Oem111-auz
brl61=Oem111-aum
brl62=oem109
brl63=oem109-raw
Note that i have tried to put the brl=oem109 at the line about oem110
but actually i can not get this thing to work.
This has worked for me before so i am not sure what i am doing wrong.
Its pritty strange.
/A