[BRLTTY] Window eyes and brltty saga continues.

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Sun Oct 9 14:45:47 EDT 2011

[Anders]

> Nope it didn't work for me either.

What does not work? Don't you get the brl-api choice in the dialog
where you select the braille display? If that is the problem, there is
something wrong with your braille.ini, or the ini file should be in
another place, maybe in the %programfiles%\gw micro\window-eyes
instead of under the %programdata% folder.

> I wonder if its the libusb thats the problem.

Of course the libusb may be the problem if you can select the brl-api
entry, but it dosn't work after selecting it.

Lars