[BRLTTY] Brltty 4.3.1

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Sun Oct 23 19:01:28 EDT 2011

Anders Holmberg, le Fri 21 Oct 2011 06:16:22 +0200, a écrit :
> In my opinion you shouldn't have to be a computer engineering to install a
> program but it seems other have other opinions.

In my opinion you shouldn't have to spend hours and hours to manage to
drive a mere USB device from a mere application on Windows.

Rants left apart, I really have no clue about this, since things are
working for me on XP with the Baum emulator.

> brltty.exe: USB: testing: vendor=0403 product=F208
> brltty.exe: USB interface claim error 5: Input/output error.
> brltty.exe: USB device not found

As I said in the other mail, the libusb mailing list is probably where
you'll find help with this error which does not tell much ("Input/output
error" can mean about anything).

Samuel